Talking Tom and Ben News Free
Has Talking Tom and Talking Ben as news anchors
View the cat and dog on a news show.
Talking Tom and Ben News Free is a fun app where you are in control of what they say while they are performing a news broadcast. The characters will perform a few hilarious acts on the news show when they aren't being serious. When you begin the app, it looks like a breaking news report. Ben and Tom will spin in the chairs and fall out of them and do a few other tricks until you start talking. They will use their animal voices until you give them the words to use on the show.
When you play Talking Tom and Ben News Free, you'll see that Ben shoots Tom with a toy gun and a few other toys. Tom seems to get the brunt of the action from Ben, but he takes it well. However, there are times that Tom will play a sneak attack on Ben and get him back for his antics. The things that you have to say are told in funny voices and sometimes like a news anchor. However, the pair will sometimes change up what you say and make it sound very comical. You can create news with your pictures and videos.
- Control the animal pair
- Add your own images
- Hilarious antics
- Some actions need to be unlocked
Bug fixes and minor gameplay improvements.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.